We are proud of the distance learning opportunities we are offering and would love to have you join us. Contact Anne Wil Wingfield at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are here to help you! At The Cooper School, we believe in community. We know ALL parents are looking for ways to keep their children engaged and learning. We want our students to remember the wisdom, optimism, flexibility and resilience the adults in their lives are modeling. Let us help you get there.
Tips for Making it Work
- Set a schedule. Plan the next day’s work to support your focused work time as parents as well as an independent learning time for your students.
- Get as organized as you can! This is the time to set and keep a strict schedule.
- Take advantage of the recorded classes. If your child is needing support with their online learning, do the recorded lesson when it fits in your work schedule. We have recorded them so they can be done at any time of day.
- Set boundaries: Your children need routines and you might need times when you’re unavailable to help with school due to your own work obligations. This is ok!
- Our Zoom meetings are being run to incentivize students to complete their work. This, as well as individual conferences, will help students stay on track.
TCS Resources Everyone Can Use
Where the Wild Things Are Read Aloud
The Book With No Pictures Read Aloud
Alpaca Bedtime Story
Art with Miss Libby
Yoga with Miss Stacy
Music with Miss Hazel
Sing a long with Miss Hazel and Mr. Bob
Brain Break with Miss Rachael
TCS Staff Video